Exploring The School



Yesterday, Wednesday, February 21 2024, I did an English test about describing the school canteen. After finishing the exam, we were given another assignment by Mrs. Yuni to look for items, that were not appropriate to be placed there, remembering what to do during the trip, meet anyone, and given 30 minutes. During the trip, I also recorded my activity while looking for pictures while walking around field, that place was being used for class 10 automotive engineering for gymnastics.


I continued walked with Cintya, because our other friends hadn't finished doing their exams. Our first goal was to go to the bathroom next to the Medical Unit, because the bottom of the girl's bathroom door was broken, on the way to the bathroom I saw a bucket in the middle of the student room door, then we continued walking to the machine room, there was a hose that had been left in a mess road. Cintya and I continued to the counseling room to meet Safety and accidentally bumped into him, he immediately apologized to me.


Continuing in front of the teacher's room, Cintya and I met Mr. Bagas, Mr. Bagas suddenly asked for prayers to quickly find a soul mate. Then, when we were joking with Mr. Bagas, Mrs. Dyah passed by looking stylish because she knew I was on camera. Cintya and I continued going up to the electronics room, there was a mess of broken walls there, Cintya and I continued going to the canteen to buy fried foods, because we were given the task of Mrs. Yuni looking for pictures and we were also allowed to buy snacks in the canteen.


When in the canteen Cintya and I met male friends who were eating their lunch, then I bought fried food and joined the table with Nilam and Nisa. For 10 minutes in the canteen, Davina, Ester and Aileen had finished their exams, then Cintya and I joined the three of them who were looking for pictures. I suggested to Aileen that in front of the teacher's room there is a chair near the sink, but I don't think it's appropriate to put it there. After Davina, Ester, and Aileen got the picture we continued to the canteen again, while queuing in the canteen I met my junior high school friend who was also queuing wearing his sports clothes.


After that I didn't realize that the clock was already 08.54, that was already more than the time given by Mrs. Yuni, then my male friends and I who were eating our lunch together went back to class, happy because our stomachs felt full. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Penilaian Sumatif

XL-Axiata